Business coverage and doings
- Finding out and making reports on the yearly trends of the wholesaling trade and conducting necessary activities to contribute to sound progress of the trade.
- Taking necessary procedures to apply for the quota for the customs duties for leather made footwears and related matters.
- Making joint activities to promote sales of leather shoes.
- Holding social gatherings with overseas shoe manufacturers (information exchange).
- Promoting adoption of unified slips for footwears aiming at rationalization of clerical works in the trade.
- Making reports on retailers causing problems finding out from the exchanged data for improvements of the transactions and by cooperation of the member companies.
- Distributing the statistic data for import custom clearance information on footwears and conducting the activities to cope with the Product Liability Act.
- Conducting the activities to cope with the Product Liability Act.
- Conducting investigations and performing research works in Japan and in overseas markets.
- Conducting activities to collect data and information and to hold training courses.
- Establishing the web site on the Internet.
- Conducting activities to cooperate with government offices and authorities concerned and with related organizations.
- In addition to the activities and doings according to all the above paragraphs, conducting the activities and doings needed to achieve the objectives of our Federation.